These few days, i did the same things which are gym and dance and watching prison break.
My weight has dropped from 70kg to 67kg. I ate oat as my breakfast and less rice in these days.
Now I do gym everyday with max Foong, and after that go to upstair for dancing. I felt great because my leg is fully recovered if not wrong. When i was doing some footwork, i sense that i able to use my right foot. I can feel the energy from my leg right now. What is inside my mind now is to get my both leg to be more powerful.
Today i battle with my classmate. The feeling for me is too cool and excited. Now i not afraid to dance in front of ppl but i am thinking of how to show it better and to make it perfect. It is nice experience, thanks my classmate and Thanz.
Dear I miss u again. This Saturday will be good Saturday because of u.
No comments:
Post a Comment