Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY MIND MINDed

Well, I m injured since the last dancing with my old fren, crews, =R=
sup man, u guys are improving, i had stopped, and i m freezing in the old step.

I realise that flavor is the important key for everyone,
flavor is like a soul,
dont u AGREE?
After the last competition, i thought alot from that.
Powermove, freezes, transition, everything
toprock footwork style,
mastered all these, and put the flavor in.
It will be URS! damn.
But how to dance without thinking.
I mean mindness-less.
=====LEARNING=====
Basic stuff included power too, shud be 100 percent mastered,
then onli come to advanced.

1st stage - SWIPE, WINDMILL
2nd stage - FLARE, MUNCHMILL
3rd stage - FLIP and AIR STAFF

ITs all about danciNG!!!!

Turn it off, talk about myself
WTF, Just stop about 1 month, and Im now 73kg.
I gonna get back to 65 KG and maintain.
Get back my healty life and body!

这几天,脑海突然浮现一句话。
把拥有的发挥到最高点,那就是最完美的我 =)

Tomorrow BBQ with my family,
I going to enjoy and not going to eat much. LOL
2011 will be better and better.
STAY HEALTY TO EVERYONE! KEEP IT FRESH! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment